- Hugmie.ie offers a fast and simple service to get your Samsung unlock code.
- Valid for all Samsung devices that were purchased from Ireland or UK.
- Your 8 digit Samsung unlock code will be emailed to you in 1-2 working days.
How to buy unlock code online
Here is the detail of your phone need to be ready before purchase.
- Find your phones Model
simply turn it off, and it shows the model when turn it on again, or look beneath the battery. Example: J5 2017 or J3 2016
- Find your phones IMEI
simply type *#06# on your phones keypad or look beneath the battery. Example: 352152000365489/21 IMEI is only 15 digit before slash.
- Check is it on black list.
When you buying a second-hand phone, you should Check is it on black list.
Click here: https://sim-unlock.net/imei_check/blacklist/
A Blacklisted phone usually get very bad signal, whether it is unlocked or not. There is no point to buy unlock code for a blacklisted phone.
How to Enter an Unlock Code
1 Power off the device.
2 Insert the alternative carrier SIM card into the device.
3 Power on the device.
4 Wait for device to display the “SIM Network unlock PIN” screen.
5 Enter your Unlock code and then touch UNLOCK.
6 If successful the device will display “Network unlock successful”
Why unlock your Samsung phone with Hugmie.ie
- You can use SIM cards from different carriers using the same Samsung device!
- You can use local SIM cards if you are traveling!
- No more GSM carrier restrictions
- No more expensive phone plans or roaming fees
- Your Samsung phone is unlocked using factory supported methods; this means your warranty and everything else on the phone is untouched.
- There is no need to root, use software, or use cables at all!
- You can unlock your Samsung phone in minutes after receiving the code.
- We guarantee our method to Unlock Samsung phones. Simply contact us if you ever need help!
If in the unlikely event we cannot source an unlocking code for your device then we will issue a full ‘no quibble’ refund.
However if we do provide an unlocking code and in the unlikely event it doesn’t work, we will require video proof that the phone is still locked to the network.
(IE take a video showing IMEI on phone and then attempted entry of network unlock code into phone and email it to us or what we see more often now is people just uploading the video to our facebook page or to youtube and sending us the link by email)
ps WE DO NOT REFUND STOLEN/BLACKLISTED IPHONES!!!